Washable Cotton Booster pad
R150.00 – R160.00
Dignity4you cotton booster pads are:
- Multi-layered 100% cotton pads, designed to add extra absorption to the Dignity4you adult flannelette nappy, ladies’ incontinence panty and men’s incontinence brief.
- Ideal for use with our ladies’ incontinence panty and men’s incontinence briefs as it can absorb an additional 150 ml of liquid (Size medium).
- Ideal for use with our adult flannelette nappies as it can absorb an additional 300 ml of liquid (Size large).
- Ideal for use as a man or male pad
- Ideal to use as an underwear pad for ladies
- Able to be washed and reused up to 200 times.
- Made in South Africa.
- Compliant to ISO13485:2016 standards (Medical Devices – Quality Management System)
- Compliant to the EC Standards: Medical Devices Directive – 93/42/EEC, the European quality standard for medical devices
- Recognized for Medical Aid refund with an unique NAPPI code
- Delivered anywhere in South Africa discreetly to your front door by our trusted courier partners for only R99.00 per order
The Dignity4you cotton booster pad is made in South Africa from 100% cotton.
- Each cotton booster pad consists of a multi-layer cotton absorption pad.
- The 110×370 mm medium cotton booster pad is designed to be used with the ladies’ incontinence panty and men’s incontinence brief and can absorb up to 150 ml of liquid.
- The 160×470 mm large cotton booster pad is designed to be used with the adult flannelette nappy and can absorb 300 ml of liquid.
- The Dignity4you cotton booster pad can be washed up to 200 times and tumble dried.
If you want to place a bulk order please email us on email@example.com for pricing and delivery details.
- The cotton booster pad is placed inside the brief or panty in a comfortable position according to need to provide extra absorption.
- The large cotton booster pad can be worn with the flannelette and waterproof for extra absorption
- The Underwear if bought in the correct size according to the size charts provided will be snug and comfortable and the cotton fabric is breathable, and the waterproof ensures minimal leakage. All material is skin friendly.
- To change and or remove the underwear is very easy and can be removed by pulling them down as you do ordinary underwear. The garments for bedridden patients will need assistance to remove.
Washing after wearing/usage
- THE LADIES’ INCONTINENCE PANTY; MEN’S INCONTINENCE BRIEFS; FLANNELETTE NAPPY AND COTTON BOOSTER PAD CAN BE WASHED IN A NORMAL WASHING MACHINE AT 40 deg C AND CAN ONLY BE TUMBLE DRIED AT LOW HEAT.
- The flannelette nappy and booster pad can be tumble dried at a higher temperature.
- All garments handwash easily.